- Spring 2022 Guaranteed Placement Ends December 31, 2021 The deadline is at 11:59 PM. Registrations after this date and time could be waitlisted, could be charged a late fee, and are not guaranteed placement on a team.
- Practice Begins (Tentative) April 1, 2022 Weather Permitting. Check field status on website by 4:00PM.
- First Game (Tentative) April 9, 2022 Weather permitting. Check field status on website by 8:00 AM.
- No Games April 16, 2022
- No Games May 28, 2022
- Last Game (Tentative) June 11, 2022 Weather permitting. Check field status on website by 8:00 AM.
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.
I Hereby Pledge to Provide Positive Support, Care and Encouragement for My Child Participating in Mason SAY Soccer by Following this Code of Ethics.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive behavior and support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice, at Mason SAY Soccer event.
- I will place emotional and physical well-being ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will help create and support safe and healthy environment.
- I will provide support for coaches and officials to provide a positive, enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a drug, alcohol, and tobacco-free sports environment and agree to assist by refraining from their use at all Mason SAY Soccer events.
- I will remember that the game is for the benefit of the children and not for adults.
- I will do my very best to make Mason SAY Soccer fun.
- I will treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
- I will help promote an enjoyable Mason SAY Soccer experience within my personal constraint by assisting with coaching, being a respectful fan or player, providing transportation or whatever I am capable of doing.
- Bullying and inappropriate behavior by any means will not be tolerated by the Mason SAY Soccer Club. This includes but is not limited to verbal, physical, and by electronic means (i.e. texting, sexting, transfer of inappropriate information)
Please note that violations of this Code of Ethics may result in restrictions, suspension, or removal by the Mason SAY Soccer Board.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)